- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- As you browse modernmediaconsulting.com advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. This allows our display advertising partner(s) to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with modernmediaconsulting.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. To opt out of targeted advertising from our site simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.